Continental ContiEcoContact 3 Tyres Available in Saltney, Chester
For compact-class vehicles.
- High mileage and low fuel consumption.
- Reduced braking distances on both wet and dry roads.
- Extremely good traction, particularly when cornering on wet roads.
- The asymmetric tread design provides optimal ground contact and therefore shortens the braking distances on wet and dry surfaces.
- The flexible silica compound allows a strong connection between tyre and surface so that a high degree of traction can be guaranteed on wet and dry surfaces. Grip edges and incisions in the outside tyre shoulder provide additional traction, especially in wet curves.
- A bionic contour minimises tread pattern deformation when the tyre is rolling, therefore lowering fuel consumption and giving the tyre a longer service life.